Launch your first campaign
Sending your first campaign is easy with our dashboard; give it a try!
Lob enables you to increase your direct mail ROI by easily launching, testing, and analyzing campaigns. This guide will show you through how to launch your first campaign, straight from your dashboard.
- 1.Add campaign name: To begin, give your campaign a unique name and description to reference in the future. Give it a name that is distinguishable and easily identified when you have numerous campaigns in your dashboard
- 3.Select mail type & settings: Select what mail type and size you’ll be sending. Currently, you can choose from high-quality postcards, self-mailers, or letters sealed inside envelopes
- Postcards and self-mailers will show available size options
- Letters will show optional add-ons, such as cards, envelopes, and buckslips
- 4.Postage preferences:
- Add the return address you’d like to appear on the mailpiece
- Select an amount of time for your campaign cancellation window, which is the amount of time you are allowed to quickly edit and QA your mailings after submission, but before they are sent to print production
- 2.Review address fields: Lob automatically maps and formats your address to meet USPS requirements, but you can review and adjust the mapping if necessary
- 2.Map merge variables in your creative: If using an HTML template to build a dynamic creative, map the merge variables that are auto-detected in your template to your CSV column.
- 4.Substitution data: Add an input value to substitute for any missing merge variable data so you can still send your mail pieces out without missing information.
- 1.Campaign settings: Review the campaign send details
- 2.Target audience: Review the audience list
- 3.Creative preview: Preview the assets for your campaign to ensure they are rendering correctly