There are three types of user permission levels available that can be provided to any Lob account user:
- Administrator gives unrestricted access to everything. You can see API keys, update payment information, invite new users and edit existing users, etc. By default, the first creator of the Lob account is an Administrator.
- Read & Write lets users use the API and view past API requests, but does not allow access to certain account information. Read & Write users cannot view or update payment information, change pricing plans, edit or delete other team members, or edit company information.
- Read Only only lets users view past API requests. Read Only users cannot see API keys, create test or live API requests, upgrade your API Version, view or update payment information, change pricing plans, edit, delete, or invite other team members, or edit company information.
The maximum number of users you can add to your account is dictated by your current Print & Mail edition. Depending on which Edition, you may only have the ability to create Read & Write and Read Only users.
- To edit user permissions, click the pencil iconfor that user.
- To remove a user, click the trash iconfor that user.
- To activate pending users, send another email by clicking on the "Resend Invite" button for the user in question. Users must accept their invitation and log in to join your team.