Use the support email to ask any questions, flag any concerns, or raise issues with things such as our platform experience or mail production, and our Customer Support agent will be in touch soon during support hours.
The following holidays are also considered no-production days:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- President's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Mental Health Day
- General Election Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
When a holiday falls on a weekend day, Lob observes it as follows:
- If it falls on a Sunday, it will be observed on the following Monday
- If it falls on a Saturday, it will be observed on the preceding Friday
The USPS observes the following federal holidays; this means there will be no progress in the mailstream (nor any scan events) but Lob production will take place and support is available.
- Columbus Day
- Veteran's Day
The best way to avoid getting stuck in a lurch is having ample preparation and dedicated support.
Lob offers a breadth of services to help design, implement, optimize and troubleshoot complex solutions for scale, so you can focus on keeping your business running. Premium Support can help transform your business by ditching the old mail room.
- Developer center access Continuous online access to API documentation and developer guides.
- Email support, business hours Online case submission and management. Coverage by email during business hours (9AM-5PM PT).
- API architecture and integration planning Architecture and integration planning sessions are offered by a Lob Solutions Architect, a technical subject matter expert of Lob's platform, with the goal of working with technical teams to ensure the best practices for system design are adhered to.
- User training Training session on how to effectively navigate the Lob dashboard.
- Guaranteed first response time Expedited handling and priority routing that guarantees a first response within the designated time-frame. Business plan has a guaranteed initial response time of 1 business day. Enterprise plan has a guaranteed initial response time of 4 business hours.
- Developer support, business hours Dedicated support engineer to troubleshoot technical issues related to API requests, HTML design, webhooks, etc. with limited code review via email support. Coverage by email during business hours (9AM-5PM PT).
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager A Lob Customer Success Manager is assigned to actively respond to open cases and ensure timely resolutions.
Lob's premium support plans are billed as a subscription incurred at the beginning of your chosen billing cycle (monthly or annually). Once a plan is purchased, it will renew automatically at the start of each billing cycle unless canceled. If you upgrade to a higher edition mid-month, you are billed for the prorated amount of your previous plan and any remaining balance is applied to the upgraded Edition. If you purchase a plan on the first day of the month, and elect to downgrade the next day, you will still pay for the full month (as you are still able to leverage the full capabilities of the upgraded plan).
API status page to be made aware of any unexpected downtime or performance degradation on our platform. We will continuously update this page and provide any pertinent details as to the status of our API endpoints, dashboard, or webhooks.