Make, previously known as Integromat
Make (formerly known as Integromat) is a free online automation tool that connects apps and automates manual workflows by using an easy to use, no-code, visual builder. With Make, you can quickly connect your favorite apps, services, and devices with each other to automate your custom workflows and save time - without needing to know how to code or hire a developer.
- Allows you to create your own custom app through the Developer Platform
- Supports functions in the same manner as Excel
- Choose whether to retrieve data from the past or dynamically after activation to inform your Scenarios
- Best fit for teams that are sending small - medium sized mail campaigns (<1,500 per run)
Make's platform allows users to build Scenarios by connecting Modules. By linking together multiples Modules of your favorite apps/services, you can easily create a Scenario that will automate data transfers between apps and subsequent workflows.
Integration occurs in three easy steps:
- 2.In the Make dashboard, click on "+ Create a new Scenario" button at the top right corner of the home screen
- 3.Search for "Lob" in the app directory and hit "Continue"
- 4.In the visual Scenario builder, click on the Lob icon and select the action you’d like to take from the drop down menu
- Example actions: Send a letter or postcard, verify an address, make an API call
- 5.In the dropdown, click on “Add” to name your connection, add your Lob API keys, and click “Continue”
- Use your Test Lob API Key initially to ensure that everything is working as expected, then switch to your Live API Key later to send live mail
- 6.Once the connection is completed, finish building your Scenario or browse pre-built Scenarios to leverage
- 7.Once you've tested your first Scenario, switch the API key to the Live key and begin sending physical mail!
- Create a Letter: Takes your API key, to/from address data, creative data (HTML or PDF), and Mail Class
- Create a Postcard: Takes your API key, to/from address data, creative data (HTML or PDF), and Mail Class
- Create a Self-mailer: Takes your API key, to/from address data, creative data (HTML or PDF), and Mail Class
- Verify a US Address: Takes your API key and address data
- Verify an International Address: Takes your API key and address data
- Send a Generic API Request to Lob: Takes your API request payload
If you are using online apps like Google Drive or other app/services to store your customer data and would like to import them into Lob to automate your mail sends, Make can connect your online apps to Lob.
For example, to connect Google Drive to Make:
Watch how you can easily connect addresses stored in Google Sheets to Lob with Make to send a simple postcard in three steps:
Blueprints are detailed plans for how a Scenario (low-code workflow) is set up and how it will work. This allows other stakeholders to understand the composition of your automation in detail, share it with other teammates, and troubleshoot when necessary.
- 1.From your scenario builder screen in Make, navigate and click on the “More” button (see below box with an ellipsis). Click “Export Blueprint.”
- 2.The ‘blueprint.json’ file will then be downloaded to your device’s folder.
- 1.In the scenario builder screen, click on the “More” button (same box as above). Click “Import Blueprint.”
- 2.When the Import Blueprint menu is launched, click on “Choose Files” and select blueprint.json from your files.→
- 3.Once the file has been submitted to your Import Blueprint builder click on the “Save” button.
- 4.Once complete, you will receive a confirmation banner along the bottom right side of your scenario builder screen.