Comment on page
Salesforce integration is accessible via Veezla’s Print & Mail app, which is built and published by Veezla on the AppExchange, and powered by Lob.
In close partnership with Veezla, Lob offers a direct integration with Salesforce, the world’s #1 CRM. As a 100% fully native integration built atop the Salesforce Platform and available via the AppExchange, any Salesforce user can send automated direct mail, easily and at scale.
- Print & Mail: Send mail at scale and record all interactions, access content management libraries, map custom objects, build triggered workflows and automated mass mail campaigns, and leverage ReportBuilder to turn quality direct mail data into actionable insights
- Address Verification: A refreshing new way to manage addresses in Salesforce, by keeping your address data standardized, validated, and verified.
- Enterprise edition users will be required to purchase a Lob premium support subscription if they want support for mail production and delivery
- Optional implementation services & integration support plans are available from Veezla
- Certain form factors and features will only be accessible to Lob Enterprise edition users, such as folded self-mailers or custom envelopes
- The integration is not compatible with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and any associated solutions like Journey Builder, Pardot, or B2C Commerce Cloud at this time
- Depending on the customer use case, Salesforce ProcessBuilder or Lightning FlowBuilder may be a more suitable (or superior) alternative that can meet the need to add a direct mail touch into your business process workflows.
Contact Veezla’s support team concerning any questions or concerns around your app’s technical functionality or workflow automation issues experienced within the Salesforce environment. Veezla's team can be reached at [email protected].
Contact Lob’s support team for any issues around print quality and production, mail fulfillment and delivery, billing & invoicing, or security. Your Lob customer success team can also advise you on direct mail use cases, best practices, and ideas. You can reach us at [email protected] or submit a request.